MGS Mfg. Group has an exciting opportunity for a Distribution Center Associate at our new facility in Oak Creek, WI. This position will be working on orders for a specific customer, utilizing computers, and meeting on time delivery schedules.
A little bit about us. We are an engineering house, a toolmaker, an injection molder, a blow molder, and a custom machine builder. Through customer demand and active progression on our part, we have been expanding our services since we opened our doors in 1982. The MGS Mfg. Group adapts to the needs of our customers along with cultivating new concepts and goals within the plastic industry. Throughout our growth and constant change, we have remained a partner to our customers, suppliers, and employees by learning from them, growing with them, and most importantly, never forgetting that without them, the evolution and success of this corporation would not have been possible. To learn more visit us at www.mgstech.com.
The Distribution Center Associate assists in the daily processes of the distribution center.
Below are the essential duties and responsibilities:
- Picking and setting of Raw Materials/Packaging for Manufacturing.
- Movement of Components from Inventory for Assembly.
- Disposition of finished goods to Warehouse Inventory.
- Mixing/Blending of Raw Materials (Resin/Colorants).
- Cycle Counting of Warehouse Inventory.
- Complete Electronic Transfers within the ERP System.
- Daily involvement with the Shipping Department coordinating outbound shipments to customers.
- Coordination with the Receiving Department regarding inbound purchases for Manufacturing.
- Any other duties as assigned.
A qualified candidate would fulfill these requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Three to five years of experience within a warehouse setting to accomplish essential duties, or accrued on-the-job training and experience.
- Prior knowledge of ERP systems.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Able to work independently and in a fast paced environment.
- Forklift certified.
MGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.