Injection Molding Process Technicians
Sign on Bonus!!
Looking to advance in your career with an innovative, progressive company? MGS Mfg. Group has opportunities for full-time Process Technicians at our molding facility in Germantown, WI.
MGS is an engineering house, a toolmaker, an injection molder, a blow molder, and a custom machine builder. Through customer demand and active progression on our part, we have been expanding our services since we opened our doors in 1982. The MGS Mfg. Group adapts to the needs of our customers along with cultivating new concepts and goals within the plastic industry. Throughout our growth and constant change, we have remained a partner to our customers, suppliers, and employees by learning from them, growing with them, and most importantly, never forgetting that without them, the evolution and success of this corporation would not have been possible. To learn more visit us at www.mgstech.com.
The Process Technician communicates assignment progression regarding production process to the supervisor and performs preventative maintenance.
We have current openings on our 12 Hour Day or Night Shifts. Work hours are 5:45 to 6:00 under a 2-2-3 rotation, working 3 days one week (36 hours) and 4 days the next (48 hours).
As the Process Technician, you will..
- Check production process against documented process, which includes all support equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on production molds. (i.e. mold cleans, basic insert changes and proper greasing of tools).
- Perform set ups on 2-shot tools, rotary strippers, turn table style, spin stacks and robotics.
- Perform programming functions and troubleshoot for robotic/automation systems.
- Perform set-up and troubleshoot for injection molding and understands basic blow-molding processes.
- Perform start-up and shut-down procedures.
- Verify settings are accurate.
- Approve quality of parts to go into production.
- Record start up and in process checks and identify events.
- Update process window per procedure when necessary.
- Perform a viscosity curve.
- Perform a gate freeze.
- Perform 2-shot molding.
- Trouble shoot valve gate systems and trouble shoot hydraulic systems on tools.
- Monitor material handlers and provide training to ensure that they perform proper set up of materials.
- Monitor set up technicians and provide training to ensure that they do set ups properly.