MGS Mfg. Group has an exciting opportunity for a full-time, Quality Technician at our molding facility in Germantown, WI.
MGS is an engineering house, a toolmaker, an injection molder, a blow molder, and a custom machine builder. Through customer demand and active progression on our part, we have been expanding our services since we opened our doors in 1982. The MGS Mfg. Group adapts to the needs of our customers along with cultivating new concepts and goals within the plastic industry. Throughout our growth and constant change, we have remained a partner to our customers, suppliers, and employees by learning from them, growing with them, and most importantly, never forgetting that without them, the evolution and success of this corporation would not have been possible. To learn more visit us at www.mgstech.com.
The Quality Technician performs production quality area technical processing.
We have a current opening on our 12 Hour Day Shift. Work hours are 7:00am to 7:00pm under a 2-2-3 rotation, working 3 days one week (36 hours) and 4 days the next (48 hours).
As the Quality Technician, you will..
- Set up and perform destructive and non-destructive laboratory tests on materials, parts, and products to measure performance, life, or material characteristics.
- Interpret engineering drawings, flowcharts, or formulas and confer with various team members and engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Perform FAI, capability studies, dimensional/functional inspections including evaluation of data and applying statistical quality control procedures.
- Perform computer data entry, prepare inspection reports, charts, or graphs.
- Assist team members engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products.
- Facilitate or participate in various types of audits as required.
- Perform gage calibration, fixture verification, and machine qualifications as directed.
- Provide emergency back-up support or vacation coverage for Quality Inspector position when required.
- Perform gage R&R activities.