MGS On-Site Job Fair for Operators
Date: Wednesday, July 25
Time: 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Address: Molding Group - W190N11701 Moldmakers Way, Germantown, WI 53022
Earn up to $18/hour
Accelerated Development Plan!
401K with Match!
Willing to Train!
We will be conducting on-site interviews, bring your resume!
Succeed with MGS!
We have an exciting opportunity at our Germantown WI molding facility for a Production Group Leader. The Production Group Leader will be responsible for overseeing a work cell as well as performs production machine and order processing to meet quality standards on parts produced.
At MGS Mfg. Group, we are an engineering house, a toolmaker, a blow molder, an injection molder, and a custom machine builder all under one company. Through customer demand and active progression on our part, we have been expanding our services since we opened our doors in 1982. MGS Mfg. Group adapts to the needs of our customers along with cultivating new concepts and goals within the plastic industry. Throughout our growth and constant change, we have remained a partner to our customers, suppliers, and employees by learning from them, growing with them, and most importantly, never forgetting that without them, the evolution and success of this corporation would not have been possible.
The current opening is on the 12 Hour Day or Night Shift. Work hours are 7:00 to 7:00 under a 2-2-3 rotation, working 3 days one week (36 hours) and 4 days the next (48 hours).
Below are the essential duties and responsibilities:
- Know and follow all of the Company’s safety rules, such as safe work practices and standard operating procedures.
- Maintains a clean, safe and orderly work environment (cell and surrounding areas).
- Serve as a good role model to coworkers for safe work practices and behavior by conducting yourself professionally, keeping in mind your own safety and the safety of others.
- Learn and master all necessary areas of Germantown’s quality system
- Perform continuous visual verification activities per the available Standards and Customer Approved parts.
- Independently follows work instruction, visual inspection criteria, and quality alerts per job order per day.
- Completed paperwork accurately.
- Maintain the required records for the assigned activity.
- Pack manufactured items according to the Production Order "Packaging Instructions" or the Manufacturing Work Instruction, and construct boxes as they are needed.
- Knows expected rate for each program and meets the requirement.
- Follows procedures for when a press goes down.
- Participate in proper housekeeping practices.
- Notify the Quality Auditor/Supervisor of any product or process concerns.
- Successfully operates clean room required assignments following all cleanroom policies and procedures and meeting all cleanroom requirements.
- Meets requirements to be a Certified Operator per customer requirements.
- Works independently with little direction.
- Manages work load effectively.
- Demonstrates good time management skills.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Able to be a runner between job assignments to break employees.
- Makes process improvement suggestions.
- Verifies scales are set correctly.
- Successfully does PQ runs and sampling.
- Successfully runs up to 4 machines at a time.
- Successfully runs multi-cavity (8+ cavitation) presses.
- Creates move tickets.
- Understands and follows the C=0 sampling plans (MGSS-8.1-001).
- Identifies new quality defects not noted on paperwork.
- Understands and participates in Layered Process Audits.
- Has no recordable quality defects.
- Maintains professionalism at all times and creates a cooperative teamwork environment.
- Reviews and verifies batch records are correct.
- Sets up scales.
- Audits calibration requirements for the scales.
- Assist with new programs.
- Makes suggestions for safety and process improvements.
- Meets all requirements of a Certified Coach and trains new operators effectively.
- Acts as the go to employee for all operators regarding technical questions.
- Any other duties as assigned.