MGS Mfg. Group has an exciting opportunity for a full-time, Maintenance Technician at our molding facility in Germantown, WI. The position will work first shift, 7am-4pm Monday-Friday
MGS is an engineering house, a toolmaker, an injection molder, a blow molder, and a custom machine builder. Through customer demand and active progression on our part, we have been expanding our services since we opened our doors in 1982. The MGS Mfg. Group adapts to the needs of our customers along with cultivating new concepts and goals within the plastic industry. Throughout our growth and constant change, we have remained a partner to our customers, suppliers, and employees by learning from them, growing with them, and most importantly, never forgetting that without them, the evolution and success of this corporation would not have been possible. To learn more visit us at www.mgstech.com.
The Maintenance Technician performs the preventative maintenance plan for equipment including preparing, setting-up, and recalibrating molding equipment and machinery.
As the Maintenance Technician, you will..
- Follow preventative maintenance plan for molding equipment on a daily, weekly, monthly, semi-annual, and annual schedule, or per customer requests.
- May prepare and set up machinery for scheduled production runs.
- Re-calibrate molding machinery per annual preventative maintenance plan.
- Complete maintenance issues as they arise and complete necessary documentation for each assignment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Resolve auxiliary equipment issues as they arise.