MGS Mfg. Group has a 1st shift opportunity for a full-time Toolroom Utility Support Technician at our molding facility in Germantown, WI.
MGS is an engineering house, a toolmaker, an injection molder, a blow molder, and a custom machine builder. Through customer demand and active progression on our part, we have been expanding our services since we opened our doors in 1982. The MGS Mfg. Group adapts to the needs of our customers along with cultivating new concepts and goals within the plastic industry. Throughout our growth and constant change, we have remained a partner to our customers, suppliers, and employees by learning from them, growing with them, and most importantly, never forgetting that without them, the evolution and success of this corporation would not have been possible. To learn more visit us at www.mgstech.com.
The Toolroom Utility Support Technician is responsible for ensuring supplies, equipment
and facilities are properly maintained to enable the toolmakers to support the production floor in the most efficient manner possible.
As the Toolroom Utility Support Technician, you will..
- Be responsible for all general shop cleaning duties.
- Organize and order shop supplies and create purchase orders as necessary.
- Run tools through the ultrasonic tank for cleaning.
- Clean and check the ultrasonic tank weekly for chemical concentration.
- Be in charge of tooling storage and organization of tooling.
- Coordinate movement of tools to and from presses for toolmakers.
- Assist with project management requests for tool shipment or tooling condition reports for customer assets.
- Work on special projects for the toolroom as required.