We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing company! As a result of our success, we are expanding our HR department! This newly created position will be focused on talent acquisition. As our Human Resources Generalist, you will be able to use your creativity to develop different ways to attract talent to our Company and assist with various HR activities.
At MGS Mfg. Group, we are an engineering house, a toolmaker, a blow molder, an injection molder, and a custom machine builder all under one company. Through customer demand and active progression on our part, we have been expanding our services since we opened our doors in 1982. MGS Mfg. Group adapts to the needs of our customers along with cultivating new concepts and goals within the plastic industry. Throughout our growth and constant change, we have remained a partner to our customers, suppliers, and employees by learning from them, growing with them, and most importantly, never forgetting that without them, the evolution and success of this corporation would not have been possible.
MGS Mfg. Group is looking for a Human Resources Generalist located in Germantown, WI. The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization and assist on various HR activities. Recruiting will be achieved through development of local and national recruiting plans, employing transitional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Human Resources Generalist will play a critical role in ensuring that the Company hires the best possible talent in alignment with business objectives.
Below are the essential duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and execute recruiting plans
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media and employees
- Develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process so that the processes are transparent and measurable. Set continuous improvement goals.
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives
- Coordinate and lead job fairs
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings
- Create job descriptions
- Lead the creation of recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Manage the use of external recruiters and headhunters
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet position requirements.
- Conduct prescreening interviews.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Applicant Tracking System
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees
- Assist in writing and forwarding rejection letters.
- Assist in preparing and sending offer packages
- Assist in preparing and sending new employee orientation packages and onboarding.
- Assist in various HR activities.
- Any other duties as assigned.