MGS Mfg. Group has an exciting opportunity for a full-time 3rd shift Process Technician or 2nd shift Process Technician with our MGS Antioch division at our facility in Antioch, Illinois. 3rd shift hours are 10:45pm-7:15am M-F and some weekends. 2nd shift hours are 2:45pm-11:15pm M-F and some weekends.
MGS is an engineering house, a toolmaker, an injection molder, a blow molder, and a custom machine builder. Through customer demand and active progression on our part, we have been expanding our services since we opened our doors in 1982. The MGS Mfg. Group adapts to the needs of our customers along with cultivating new concepts and goals within the plastic industry. Throughout our growth and constant change, we have remained a partner to our customers, suppliers, and employees by learning from them, growing with them, and most importantly, never forgetting that without them, the evolution and success of this corporation would not have been possible. To learn more visit us at www.mgstech.com.
The Process Technicians are to help their supervisor schedule, organize, direct and control the shift and its personnel to assure it runs as smoothly, safely, and as efficiently as possible.
As the Process Technician, you will...
- Assist the Production Supervisor by enforcing Company policies and procedures including work rules, housekeeping, general manufacturing practices, safety and accident reports, technical area, maintenance, and mold storage.
- Maximize productivity by keeping the molding machines running and directing subordinates in all areas of molding.
- Verify production process against documented process, which includes all support equipment, to ensure production is running in its validated state and within all validated parameters.
- Verify parts being produced at start up and during production meet all VIC requirements, particularly after any process changes are made.
- Perform preventative maintenance on production molds as required.
- Perform set-up and troubleshoot for injection molding processes.
- Perform start-up and shut-down procedures.
- Monitor molding process and update process window per procedure when necessary, and document on appropriate forms.
- Resolve injection molding press issues.
- Perform programming functions and troubleshoot for robotic/automation systems.
- Observe and adhere to all company policies and procedures.