MGS Mfg. Group has an exciting opportunity for a full-time, Quality Control Manager at our molding facility in Germantown, WI.
MGS Mfg. Group is a leading global provider of optimized manufacturing solutions for high precision plastic products - with services including: engineering & design-for-manufacture, mold making, sampling, development & qualification, injection molding & value-added operations, multi-shot technologies, scalable automation, assemblies and application-specific turnkey manufacturing systems. We pride ourselves on being the best at what we do and look for individuals that have the same passion! Our employees are a vital part of our success. We maintain and reinforce an atmosphere of mutual respect and communication that will foster continued growth and career opportunities. Our achievements are built on a solid foundation of core values that inspire a culture of Teamwork, Integrity, Passion, and Safety. To learn more visit us at www.mgstech.com
The Quality Control Manager is a hands-on leadership position responsible for planning, developing, and administering quality control/assurance programs within a 24/7 production environment. This position supports the systematic prevention of defects and non-conformances, the identification of unsatisfactory trends and conditions, and the correction of factors which may contribute to defective products in support of meeting plant goals and objectives as monitored and reported through Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
As the Quality Control Manager, you will..
- Provide leadership and direction to Quality Inspectors, Quality Auditors, Quality Technicians, and team members within areas of responsibility
- Demonstrate ability to successfully execute multiple complex tasks simultaneously, as well as the ability to work effectively both as a team member and independently
- Audit technical and managerial processes to ensure compliance
- Investigate, record, and track non-compliance issues to closure
- Make risk based decisions using facts/data. Use problem solving methodologies to lead investigations and identify corrective actions, implementing error proofing (Poke Yoke) whenever possible. Verify actions taken are effective and have no adverse effects on the product or process.
- Ensure QA processes are followed
- Responsible for inspection methodologies to include 100% inspection, random sampling inspections, periodic inspections, and submittal reviews
- Ensure detailed, accurate reports of all Quality Control Inspections this includes, results, corrective actions, recommended preventive actions, trend analyses, and compliance to customer requirements
- Establish a sustainable culture of continuous improvement