Injection Molding Process Technicians
Sign on Bonus!!
Looking to advance in your career with an innovative, progressive company? MGS Mfg. Group has opportunities for full-time Process Technicians at our molding facility in Germantown, WI. Plastics experience is a must!
MGS Mfg. Group is a leading global provider of optimized manufacturing solutions for high precision plastic products - with services including: engineering & design-for-manufacture, mold making, sampling, development & qualification, injection molding & value-added operations, multi-shot technologies, scalable automation, assemblies and application-specific turnkey manufacturing systems. We pride ourselves on being the best at what we do and look for individuals that have the same passion! Our employees are a vital part of our success. We maintain and reinforce an atmosphere of mutual respect and communication that will foster continued growth and career opportunities. Our achievements are built on a solid foundation of core values that inspire a culture of Teamwork, Integrity, Passion, and Safety. To learn more visit us at www.mgstech.com
The Process Technician is responsible for setting up tools and troubleshooting molds for our production floor
We have current openings on our 12 Hour Day or Night Shifts. Work hours are 5:45 to 6:00 under a 2-2-3 rotation, working 3 days one week (36 hours) and 4 days the next (48 hours).
As the Process Technician, you will..
- Check production process against documented process, which includes all support equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on production molds. (i.e. mold cleans, basic insert changes and proper greasing of tools).
- Perform set ups on 2-shot tools, rotary strippers, turn table style, spin stacks and robotics.
- Perform programming functions and troubleshoot for robotic/automation systems.
- Perform set-up and troubleshoot for injection molding and understands basic blow-molding processes.
- Perform start-up and shut-down procedures.
- Verify settings are accurate.
- Approve quality of parts to go into production.
- Record start up and in process checks and identify events.
- Update process window per procedure when necessary.
- Perform a viscosity curve.
- Perform a gate freeze.
- Perform 2-shot molding.
- Trouble shoot valve gate systems and trouble shoot hydraulic systems on tools.
- Monitor material handlers and provide training to ensure that they perform proper set up of materials.
- Monitor set up technicians and provide training to ensure that they do set ups properly.