MGS Mfg. Group has an exciting opportunity for a full-time 3rd shift Process Technician with our MGS Antioch division at our facility in Antioch, Illinois. This position will work 10:45pm-7:15am M-F and some weekends.
MGS Mfg. Group is a leading global provider of optimized manufacturing solutions for high precision plastic products - with services including: engineering & design-for-manufacture, mold making, sampling, development & qualification, injection molding & value-added operations, multi-shot technologies, scalable automation, assemblies and application-specific turnkey manufacturing systems.
We pride ourselves on being the best at what we do and look for individuals that have the same passion! Our employees are a vital part of our success. We maintain and reinforce an atmosphere of mutual respect and communication that will foster continued growth and career opportunities. Our achievements are built on a solid foundation of core values that inspire a culture of Teamwork, Integrity, Passion, and Safety. To learn more visit us at www.mgstech.com
The Process Technicians are to help their supervisor schedule, organize, direct and control the shift and its personnel to assure it runs as smoothly, safely, and as efficiently as possible.
As the Process Technician, you will...
- Assist the Production Supervisor by enforcing Company policies and procedures including work rules, housekeeping, general manufacturing practices, safety and accident reports, technical area, maintenance, and mold storage.
- Maximize productivity by keeping the molding machines running and directing subordinates in all areas of molding.
- Verify production process against documented process, which includes all support equipment, to ensure production is running in its validated state and within all validated parameters.
- Verify parts being produced at start up and during production meet all VIC requirements, particularly after any process changes are made.
- Perform preventative maintenance on production molds as required.
- Perform set-up and troubleshoot for injection molding processes.
- Perform start-up and shut-down procedures.
- Monitor molding process and update process window per procedure when necessary, and document on appropriate forms.
- Resolve injection molding press issues.
- Perform programming functions and troubleshoot for robotic/automation systems.
- Observe and adhere to all company policies and procedures.