MGS Mfg. Group has an exciting opportunity for a full-time, Sales & Applications Engineer in our Equipment Division located in Germantown, WI
MGS Mfg. Group is a leading global provider of optimized manufacturing solutions for high precision plastic products - with services including: engineering & design-for-manufacture, mold making, sampling, development & qualification, injection molding & value-added operations, multi-shot technologies, scalable automation, assemblies and application-specific turnkey manufacturing systems.
We pride ourselves on being the best at what we do and look for individuals that have the same passion! Our employees are a vital part of our success. We maintain and reinforce an atmosphere of mutual respect and communication that will foster continued growth and career opportunities. Our achievements are built on a solid foundation of core values that inspire a culture of Teamwork, Integrity, Passion, and Safety. To learn more visit us at www.mgstech.com
The Sales & Applications Engineer is responsible for establishing new business opportunities and providing applications and engineering support for the MGS Equipment Division (Automation & UMS). This position will report directly to the Vice President of the Equipment Group but is also expected to report into and collaborate with the greater corporate sales team within MGS
As a Sales & Applications Engineer, you will..
- Grow top line sales by identifying new business opportunities and closing sales with both new and existing MGS customers for our equipment division.
- Develop a technical understanding of the MGS Equipment offerings to sufficiently communicate our products and capabilities and present proposals in response to customer RFQs.
- Review and respond to customer supplied specifications, contracts and URS/RFQ documents.
- Prepare technical written proposals, layout drawings, and costs estimate worksheet.
- Prepare and present sales presentations that effectively demonstrate the value of MGS.
- Provide technical training to MGS business development staff and support the sales team with proposal writing and applications assistance.
- Maintain awareness and be an industry expert regarding trends and competitive offerings in automated assembly and specialty molding equipment.
- Support tradeshow events including attending and exhibiting both independently of and in conjunction with the other MGS divisions.
- Track and report progress on identification and penetration of all opportunities
- Participate in MGS sales meetings and functions