Are you detail-oriented? Enjoy working in a climate-controlled, clean, safe environment? This may be the position for you! MGS Mfg. Group has an exciting opportunity for entry-level Operators located at our Germantown, WI molding facility. We are willing to train giving you the ability to gain skills that will open up growth opportunities with us!
MGS Mfg. Group is a leading global provider of optimized manufacturing solutions for high precision plastic products - with services including: engineering & design-for-manufacture, mold making, sampling, development & qualification, injection molding & value-added operations, multi-shot technologies, scalable automation, assemblies and application-specific turnkey manufacturing systems.
We pride ourselves on being the best at what we do and look for individuals that have the same passion! Our employees are a vital part of our success. We maintain and reinforce an atmosphere of mutual respect and communication that will foster continued growth and career opportunities. Our achievements are built on a solid foundation of core values that inspire a culture of Teamwork, Integrity, Passion, and Safety. To learn more visit us at www.mgstech.com.
The Operator visually inspects and packs parts to meet quality and customer standards.
The current openings are on the 12 Hour Day/Night Shift. Work hours are 7:00 to 7:00 under a 2-2-3 rotation, working 3 days one week (36 hours) and 4 days the next (48 hours).
As an Operator, you will….
- Perform and successfully run production machine(s) and order processing.
- Learn to operate auto, vertical, horizontal, and blow molding presses at a variety of low, medium, or high complexity job assignments.
- Inspect parts to ensure quality standards are met.
- Perform continuous visual verification activities per the available Standards and Customer Approved parts.
- Follow work instruction, visual inspection criteria, and quality alerts per job order.
- Maintain the required records for the assigned activity.
- Pack manufactured items according to the Production Order “Packaging Instructions” or the Manufacturing Work Instruction, and construct boxes as they are needed.
- Participate in proper housekeeping practices.
- Verify scales are working properly.
- Notify the Line Lead of any product or process concerns.
- Successfully operate clean room, complete required assignments and meets all requirements.
- Train new operators as needed.